Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Review: CAO Brazilia





  • Price: ~$5
  • Size: 5 x 56
  • Wrapper: Maduro (Oily Dark Brown Brazilian)
  • Filler: Nicaraguan
  • Time to Completion: ~70 minutes
Smoking Experience:
I went to a movie with my girlfriend last night, and we got home around 11:30p or so and I wanted a cigar, so we decided to drive up to a nice lookout on a mountain near our apartment. We sat out and chatted while looking over the city skyline. I enjoyed this fantastic cigar and she smoked some nice hand rolled cigarettes that she made for the first time a few days ago.
The cigar had a nice rich smoke right from the start. It burned slow and even the entire way through. It got a little hot in the last 1/4 which is to be expected, but the rest of it was just perfect.


Flavors:
It has an almost chocolate flavor in the start, I was kind of surprised (Im new to this, so it was a nice surprise). After a few puffs that flavor gave way to the flavor of the wrapper and it had a nice almost nutty taste. I very much enjoyed it. It had A LOT of nice flavors. Some woody, some smokey, but none really took over the experience. It was a nice mixture in every puff.
I would highly recommend this smoke. It was fantastic.